CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
RETIRED NAVY COMMANDER OF THE WESTERN FLEET
VICE ADMIRAL (RTD) DATO PAHLAWAN HJ MOHD ADIB BIN ABDUL SAMAD
Former Royal Malaysian Navy Chief Of Western Fleet,
Vice Admiral (Rtd) Dato Pahlawan Hj Mohd Adib bin Abdul Samad, has joined Ruhm Marine Sdn Bhd as a Chairmain of the company. He served in the RMN for 41 years 4 months and 5 days before retiring on June 3, 2019. His qualification in MA Defense and Strategic Studies from the University of Deakin Australia and the University of Madras India.
MEET THE BOARD
KHAIRUL ARIF AHMAD KHALIL
Chief Operating Officer
He is one of the main key personnel in setting up strategies in marketing and business development, he is the man behind many projects awarded to RUHM Marine. His strategy of marketing has brought the company to a new level in the industry and the company keep growing to the next level. He is also a board member for several companies.
AHMAD FAIZAL OTHMAN
The founder with the vision to become the key playing company in providing wide range of marine services. He is a very determined character, a team player with a vast network with ship owners, which is a big asset to the company
BAZALANUL AZAM YUSOF
Chief Executive Officer
He is one of the prominent person in the setting up of RUHM MARINE Sdn Bhd. Since his arrival, RUHM Marine has moved further forward through his capabilities in handling various projects. His strong leadership track record and deep understanding of his position as the Chief Executive Officer made him an asset for RUHM MARINE where his consistency help to navigate the company through safe channel.
Over the years, we’ve learned that great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which explains our rigorous hiring process. We believe that our team is the best in the business, and have complete and total confidence in every person providing our services.
ruhm marine finishes each project on schedule and with the highest level of quality. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates and customer satisfaction, we’re always striving to meet and exceed expectations.
Ruhm Marine is dedicated to providing high quality services in marine industry. Take a look on our fleets and get in touch with our operation team.
BRIDGE WATER 131
BRIDGE WATER 132
We Valued Our Partnerships
RUHM MAZU SDN BHD
Singapore-based Kim Heng Offshore and Marine Holdings has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, KH Mazu Offshore and Marine, has signed a joint venture agreement with RUHM Marine in Malaysia called RUHM Mazu. RUHM will own 51 per cent and KH Mazu will own the remaining 49 per cent. The deal includes a vessel valued at US$6 million.
VROON RUHM OFFSHORE SERVICES SDN BHD
Ruhm Marine has undergone to begin exploration more wider in Malaysian market oil and gas sector and we are pleased to announce that Ruhm Marine have successfully established a partnership with dutch company Vroon in order to accept a new challenges that clients may bring. Through our partnership, Vroon Ruhm are confident that professionalism and experience will continue to earn Vroon Ruhm customer satisfaction